約伯記 Job


Chapter Verses
8:1
书亚人比勒达回答说,
Then Bildad the Shuhite replied:
8:2
这些话你要说到几时?口中的言语如狂风要到几时呢?
How long will you say such things? Your words are a blustering wind.
8:3
神岂能偏离公平?全能者岂能偏离公义?
Does God pervert justice? Does the Almighty pervert what is right?
8:4
或者你的儿女得罪了他,他使他们受报应。
When your children sinned against him, he gave them over to the penalty of their sin.
8:5
你若殷勤地寻求神,向全能者恳求。
But if you will look to God and plead with the Almighty,
8:6
你若清洁正直,他必定为你起来,使你公义的居所兴旺。
if you are pure and upright, even now he will rouse himself on your behalf and restore you to your rightful place.
8:7
你起初虽然微小,终久必甚发达。
Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be.
8:8
请你考问前代,追念他们的列祖所查究的。
Ask the former generations and find out what their fathers learned,
8:9
(我们不过从昨日才有,一无所知。我们在世的日子好像影儿。)
for we were born only yesterday and know nothing, and our days on earth are but a shadow.
8:10
他们岂不指教你,告诉你,从心里发出言语来呢?
Will they not instruct you and tell you? Will they not bring forth words from their understanding?
8:11
蒲草没有泥,岂能发长?芦荻没有水,岂能生发?
Can papyrus grow tall where there is no marsh? Can reeds thrive without water?
8:12
尚青的时候,还没有割下,比百样的草先枯槁。
While still growing and uncut, they wither more quickly than grass.
8:13
凡忘记神的人,景况也是这样。不虔敬人的指望要灭没。
Such is the destiny of all who forget God; so perishes the hope of the godless.
8:14
他所仰赖的必折断,他所倚靠的是蜘蛛网。
What he trusts in is fragile ; what he relies on is a spider's web.
8:15
他要倚靠房屋,房屋却站立不住。他要抓住房屋,房屋却不能存留。
He leans on his web, but it gives way; he clings to it, but it does not hold.
8:16
他在日光之下发青,蔓子爬满了园子。
He is like a well-watered plant in the sunshine, spreading its shoots over the garden;
8:17
他的根盘绕石堆,扎入石地。
it entwines its roots around a pile of rocks and looks for a place among the stones.
8:18
他若从本地被拔出,那地就不认识他,说,我没有见过你。
But when it is torn from its spot, that place disowns it and says, 'I never saw you.'
8:19
看哪,这就是他道中之乐。以后必另有人从地而生。
Surely its life withers away, and from the soil other plants grow.
8:20
神必不丢弃完全人,也不扶助邪恶人。
Surely God does not reject a blameless man or strengthen the hands of evildoers.
8:21
他还要以喜笑充满你的口,以欢呼充满你的嘴。
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
8:22
恨恶你的要披戴惭愧。恶人的帐棚,必归于无有。
Your enemies will be clothed in shame, and the tents of the wicked will be no more."