約伯記 Job


Chapter Verses
16:1
约伯回答说,
Then Job replied:
16:2
这样的话我听了许多。你们安慰人,反叫人愁烦。
I have heard many things like these; miserable comforters are you all!
16:3
虚空的言语有穷尽吗?有什么话惹动你回答呢?
Will your long-winded speeches never end? What ails you that you keep on arguing?
16:4
我也能说你们那样的话。你们若处在我的境遇,我也会联络言语攻击你们,又能向你们摇头。
I also could speak like you, if you were in my place; I could make fine speeches against you and shake my head at you.
16:5
但我必用口坚固你们,用嘴消解你们的忧愁。
But my mouth would encourage you; comfort from my lips would bring you relief.
16:6
我虽说话,忧愁仍不得消解。我虽停住不说,忧愁就离开我吗?
Yet if I speak, my pain is not relieved; and if I refrain, it does not go away.
16:7
但现在神使我困倦,使亲友远离我。
Surely, O God, you have worn me out; you have devastated my entire household.
16:8
又抓住我,作见证攻击我。我身体的枯瘦,也当面见证我的不是。
You have bound me-and it has become a witness; my gauntness rises up and testifies against me.
16:9
主发怒撕裂我,逼迫我,向我切齿。我的敌人怒目看我。
God assails me and tears me in his anger and gnashes his teeth at me; my opponent fastens on me his piercing eyes.
16:10
他们向我开口,打我的脸羞辱我,聚会攻击我。
Men open their mouths to jeer at me; they strike my cheek in scorn and unite together against me.
16:11
神把我交给不敬虔的人,把我扔到恶人的手中。
God has turned me over to evil men and thrown me into the clutches of the wicked.
16:12
我素来安逸,他折断我,掐住我的颈项,把我摔碎。又立我为他的箭靶子。
All was well with me, but he shattered me; he seized me by the neck and crushed me. He has made me his target;
16:13
他的弓箭手四面围绕我。他破裂我的肺腑,并不留情,把我的胆倾倒在地上,
his archers surround me. Without pity, he pierces my kidneys and spills my gall on the ground.
16:14
将我破裂又破裂,如同勇士向我直闯。
Again and again he bursts upon me; he rushes at me like a warrior.
16:15
我缝麻布在我皮肤上,把我的角放在尘土中。
I have sewed sackcloth over my skin and buried my brow in the dust.
16:16
我的脸因哭泣发紫,在我的眼皮上有死荫。
My face is red with weeping, deep shadows ring my eyes;
16:17
我的手中却无强暴。我的祈祷也是清洁。
yet my hands have been free of violence and my prayer is pure.
16:18
地阿,不要遮盖我的血。不要阻挡我的哀求。
O earth, do not cover my blood; may my cry never be laid to rest!
16:19
现今,在天有我的见证,在上有我的中保。
Even now my witness is in heaven; my advocate is on high.
16:20
我的朋友讥诮我,我却向神眼泪汪汪。
My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God;
16:21
愿人得与神辩白,如同人与朋友辩白一样。
on behalf of a man he pleads with God as a man pleads for his friend.
16:22
因为再过几年,我必走那往而不返之路。
Only a few years will pass before I go on the journey of no return.