約伯記 Job


Chapter Verses
33:1
约伯阿,请听我的话,留心听我一切的言语。
But now, Job, listen to my words; pay attention to everything I say.
33:2
我现在开口,用舌发言。
I am about to open my mouth; my words are on the tip of my tongue.
33:3
我的言语要发明心中所存的正直。我所知道的,我嘴唇要诚实地说出。
My words come from an upright heart; my lips sincerely speak what I know.
33:4
神的灵造我,全能者的气使我得生。
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
33:5
你若回答我,就站起来,在我面前陈明。
Answer me then, if you can; prepare yourself and confront me.
33:6
我在神面前与你一样,也是用土造成。
I am just like you before God; I too have been taken from clay.
33:7
我不用威严惊吓你,也不用势力重压你。
No fear of me should alarm you, nor should my hand be heavy upon you.
33:8
你所说的,我听见了,也听见你的言语,说,
But you have said in my hearing-I heard the very words-
33:9
我是清洁无过的,我是无辜的。在我里面也没有罪孽。
'I am pure and without sin; I am clean and free from guilt.
33:10
神找机会攻击我,以我为仇敌,
Yet God has found fault with me; he considers me his enemy.
33:11
把我的脚上了木狗,窥察我一切的道路。
He fastens my feet in shackles; he keeps close watch on all my paths.'
33:12
我要回答你说,你这话无理,因神比世人更大。
But I tell you, in this you are not right, for God is greater than man.
33:13
你为何与他争论呢?因他的事都不对人解说。
Why do you complain to him that he answers none of man's words?
33:14
神说一次,两次,世人却不理会。
For God does speak-now one way, now another- though man may not perceive it.
33:15
人躺在床上沉睡的时候,神就用梦,和夜间的异象,
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds,
33:16
开通他们的耳朵,将当受的教训印在他们心上,
he may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings,
33:17
好叫人不从自己的谋算,不行骄傲的事。(原文作将骄傲向人隐藏)
to turn man from wrongdoing and keep him from pride,
33:18
拦阻人不陷于坑里,不死在刀下。
to preserve his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword.
33:19
人在床上被惩治,骨头中不住地疼痛。
Or a man may be chastened on a bed of pain with constant distress in his bones,
33:20
以致他的口厌弃食物,心厌恶美味。
so that his very being finds food repulsive and his soul loathes the choicest meal.
33:21
他的肉消瘦,不得再见。先前不见的骨头都凸出来。
His flesh wastes away to nothing, and his bones, once hidden, now stick out.
33:22
他的灵魂临近深坑。他的生命近于灭命的。
His soul draws near to the pit, and his life to the messengers of death.
33:23
一千天使中,若有一个作传话的与神同在,指示人所当行的事。
Yet if there is an angel on his side as a mediator, one out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him,
33:24
神就给他开恩,说,救赎他免得下坑。我已经得了赎价。
to be gracious to him and say, 'Spare him from going down to the pit ; I have found a ransom for him'-
33:25
他的肉要比孩童的肉更嫩。他就返老还童。
then his flesh is renewed like a child's; it is restored as in the days of his youth.
33:26
他祷告神,神就喜悦他,使他欢呼朝见神的面。神又看他为义。
He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state.
33:27
他在人前歌唱说,我犯了罪,颠倒是非,这竟与我无益。
Then he comes to men and says, 'I sinned, and perverted what was right, but I did not get what I deserved.
33:28
神救赎我的灵魂免入深坑。我的生命也必见光。
He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light.'
33:29
神两次,三次,向人行这一切的事。
God does all these things to a man-twice, even three times-
33:30
为要从深坑救回人的灵魂,使他被光照耀与活人一样。
to turn back his soul from the pit, that the light of life may shine on him.
33:31
约伯阿,你当侧耳听我的话,不要作声,等我讲说。
Pay attention, Job, and listen to me; be silent, and I will speak.
33:32
你若有话说,就可以回答我。你只管说,因我愿以你为是。
If you have anything to say, answer me; speak up, for I want you to be cleared.
33:33
若不然,你就听我说。你不要作声,我便将智慧教训你。
But if not, then listen to me; be silent, and I will teach you wisdom."