詩篇 Psalms


Chapter Verses
66:1
(一篇诗歌,交与伶长。)全地都当向神欢呼。
Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
66:2
歌颂他名的荣耀。用赞美的言语,将他的荣耀发明。
Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!
66:3
当对神说,你的作为何等可畏。因你的大能仇敌要投降你。
Say to God, "How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies cringe before you.
66:4
全地要敬拜你,歌颂你,要歌颂你的名。(细拉)
All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing praise to your name." Selah
66:5
你们来看神所行的。他向世人所作之事,是可畏的。
Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf!
66:6
他将海变成干地。众民步行过河。我们在那里因他欢喜。
He turned the sea into dry land, they passed through the waters on foot-come, let us rejoice in him.
66:7
他用权能治理万民,直到永远。他的眼睛鉴察列邦。悖逆的人不可自高。(细拉)
He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations- let not the rebellious rise up against him. Selah
66:8
万民哪,你们当称颂我们的神。使人得听赞美他的声音。
Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard;
66:9
他使我们的性命存活,也不叫我们的脚摇动。
he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.
66:10
神阿,你曾试验我们,熬炼我们,如熬炼银子一样。
For you, O God, tested us; you refined us like silver.
66:11
你使我们进入网罗,把重担放在我们的身上。
You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs.
66:12
你使人坐车轧我们的头。我们经过水火。你却使我们到丰富之地。
You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance.
66:13
我要用燔祭进你的殿,向你还我的愿。
I will come to your temple with burnt offerings and fulfill my vows to you-
66:14
就是在急难时我嘴唇所发的,口中所许的。
vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke when I was in trouble.
66:15
我要把肥牛作燔祭,将公羊的香祭献给你。又把公牛和山羊献上。(细拉)
I will sacrifice fat animals to you and an offering of rams; I will offer bulls and goats. Selah
66:16
凡敬畏神的人,你们都来听。我要述说他为我所行的事。
Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.
66:17
我曾用口求告他,我的舌头,也称他为高。
I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue.
66:18
我若心里注重罪孽,主必不听。
If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened;
66:19
但神实在听见了。他侧耳听了我祷告的声音。
but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer.
66:20
神是应当称颂的。他并没有推却我的祷告,也没有叫他的慈爱离开我。
Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!