約伯記 Job


Chapter Verses
5:1
你且呼求,有谁答应你?诸圣者之中,你转向那一位呢?
Call if you will, but who will answer you? To which of the holy ones will you turn?
5:2
忿怒害死愚妄人,嫉妒杀死痴迷人。
Resentment kills a fool, and envy slays the simple.
5:3
我曾见愚妄人扎下根,但我忽然咒诅他的住处。
I myself have seen a fool taking root, but suddenly his house was cursed.
5:4
他的儿女远离稳妥的地步,在城门口被压,并无人搭救。
His children are far from safety, crushed in court without a defender.
5:5
他的庄稼有饥饿的人吃尽了,就是在荆棘里的也抢去了。他的财宝有网罗张口吞灭了。
The hungry consume his harvest, taking it even from among thorns, and the thirsty pant after his wealth.
5:6
祸患原不是从土中出来。患难也不是从地里发生。
For hardship does not spring from the soil, nor does trouble sprout from the ground.
5:7
人生在世必遇患难,如同火星飞腾。
Yet man is born to trouble as surely as sparks fly upward.
5:8
至于我,我必仰望神,把我的事情托付他。
But if it were I, I would appeal to God; I would lay my cause before him.
5:9
他行大事不可测度,行奇事不可胜数。
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.
5:10
降雨在地上,赐水于田里。
He bestows rain on the earth; he sends water upon the countryside.
5:11
将卑微的安置在高处,将哀痛的举到稳妥之地。
The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
5:12
破坏狡猾人的计谋,使他们所谋的不得成就。
He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success.
5:13
他叫有智慧的中了自己的诡计,使狡诈人的计谋速速灭亡。
He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away.
5:14
他们白昼遇见黑暗,午间摸索如在夜间。
Darkness comes upon them in the daytime; at noon they grope as in the night.
5:15
神拯救穷乏人,脱离他们口中的刀,和强暴人的手。
He saves the needy from the sword in their mouth; he saves them from the clutches of the powerful.
5:16
这样,贫寒的人有指望,罪孽之辈必塞口无言。
So the poor have hope, and injustice shuts its mouth.
5:17
神所惩治的人是有福的。所以你不可轻看全能者的管教。
Blessed is the man whom God corrects; so do not despise the discipline of the Almighty.
5:18
因为他打破,又缠裹。他击伤,用手医治。
For he wounds, but he also binds up; he injures, but his hands also heal.
5:19
你六次遭难,他必救你。就是七次,灾祸也无法害你。
From six calamities he will rescue you; in seven no harm will befall you.
5:20
在饥荒中,他必救你脱离死亡。在争战中,他必救你脱离刀剑的权力。
In famine he will ransom you from death, and in battle from the stroke of the sword.
5:21
你必被隐藏,不受口舌之害。灾殃临到,你也不惧怕。
You will be protected from the lash of the tongue, and need not fear when destruction comes.
5:22
你遇见灾害饥馑,就必嬉笑。地上的野兽,你也不惧怕。
You will laugh at destruction and famine, and need not fear the beasts of the earth.
5:23
因为你必与田间的石头立约,田里的野兽也必与你和好。
For you will have a covenant with the stones of the field, and the wild animals will be at peace with you.
5:24
你必知道你帐棚平安,要查看你的羊圈,一无所失。
You will know that your tent is secure; you will take stock of your property and find nothing missing.
5:25
也必知道你的后裔将来发达,你的子孙像地上的青草。
You will know that your children will be many, and your descendants like the grass of the earth.
5:26
你必寿高年迈才归坟墓,好像禾捆到时收藏。
You will come to the grave in full vigor, like sheaves gathered in season.
5:27
这理,我们已经考察,本是如此。你须要听,要知道是与自己有益。
We have examined this, and it is true. So hear it and apply it to yourself.