約伯記 Job


Chapter Verses
6:1
约伯回答说,
Then Job replied:
6:2
惟愿我的烦恼称一称,我一切的灾害放在天平里。
If only my anguish could be weighed and all my misery be placed on the scales!
6:3
现今都比海沙更重,所以我的言语急躁。
It would surely outweigh the sand of the seas- no wonder my words have been impetuous.
6:4
因全能者的箭射入我身,其毒,我的灵喝尽了。神的惊吓摆阵攻击我。
The arrows of the Almighty are in me, my spirit drinks in their poison; God's terrors are marshaled against me.
6:5
野驴有草岂能叫唤,牛有料,岂能吼叫。
Does a wild donkey bray when it has grass, or an ox bellow when it has fodder?
6:6
物淡而无盐岂可吃吗?蛋青有什么滋味呢?
Is tasteless food eaten without salt, or is there flavor in the white of an egg?
6:7
看为可厌的食物,我心不肯挨近。
I refuse to touch it; such food makes me ill.
6:8
惟愿我得着所求的,愿神赐我所切望的。
Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for,
6:9
就是愿神把我压碎,伸手将我剪除。
that God would be willing to crush me, to let loose his hand and cut me off!
6:10
我因没有违弃那圣者的言语,就仍以此为安慰,在不止息的痛苦中还可踊跃。
Then I would still have this consolation- my joy in unrelenting pain- that I had not denied the words of the Holy One.
6:11
我有什么气力使我等候。我有什么结局使我忍耐。
What strength do I have, that I should still hope? What prospects, that I should be patient?
6:12
我的气力岂是石头的气力。我的肉身岂是铜的呢?
Do I have the strength of stone? Is my flesh bronze?
6:13
在我岂不是毫无帮助吗?智慧岂不是从我心中赶出净尽吗?
Do I have any power to help myself, now that success has been driven from me?
6:14
那将要灰心,离弃全能者,不敬畏神的人,他的朋友当以慈爱待他。
A despairing man should have the devotion of his friends, even though he forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
6:15
我的弟兄诡诈,好像溪水,又像溪水流干的河道。
But my brothers are as undependable as intermittent streams, as the streams that overflow
6:16
这河因结冰发黑,有雪藏在其中。
when darkened by thawing ice and swollen with melting snow,
6:17
天气渐暖就随时消化,日头炎热便从原处干涸。
but that cease to flow in the dry season, and in the heat vanish from their channels.
6:18
结伴的客旅离弃大道,顺河边行,到荒野之地死亡。
Caravans turn aside from their routes; they go up into the wasteland and perish.
6:19
提玛结伴的客旅瞻望。示巴同伙的人等候。
The caravans of Tema look for water, the traveling merchants of Sheba look in hope.
6:20
他们因失了盼望就抱愧,来到那里便蒙羞。
They are distressed, because they had been confident; they arrive there, only to be disappointed.
6:21
现在你们正是这样,看见惊吓的事便惧怕。
Now you too have proved to be of no help; you see something dreadful and are afraid.
6:22
我岂说,请你们供给我,从你们的财物中送礼物给我。
Have I ever said, 'Give something on my behalf, pay a ransom for me from your wealth,
6:23
岂说,拯救我脱离敌人的手吗?救赎我脱离强暴人的手吗?
deliver me from the hand of the enemy, ransom me from the clutches of the ruthless'
6:24
请你们教导我,我便不作声。使我明白在何事上有错。
Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong.
6:25
正直的言语力量何其大。但你们责备是责备什么呢?
How painful are honest words! But what do your arguments prove?
6:26
绝望人的讲论既然如风,你们还想要驳正言语吗?
Do you mean to correct what I say, and treat the words of a despairing man as wind?
6:27
你们想为孤儿拈阄,以朋友当货物。
You would even cast lots for the fatherless and barter away your friend.
6:28
现在请你们看看我,我决不当面说谎。
But now be so kind as to look at me. Would I lie to your face?
6:29
请你们转意,不要不公。请再转意,我的事有理。
Relent, do not be unjust; reconsider, for my integrity is at stake.
6:30
我的舌上岂有不义吗?我的口里岂不辨奸恶吗?
Is there any wickedness on my lips? Can my mouth not discern malice?