約伯記 Job


Chapter Verses
30:1
但如今,比我年少的人戏笑我。其人之父我曾藐视,不肯安在看守我羊群的狗中。
But now they mock me, men younger than I, whose fathers I would have disdained to put with my sheep dogs.
30:2
他们壮年的气力既已衰败,其手之力与我何益呢?
Of what use was the strength of their hands to me, since their vigor had gone from them?
30:3
他们因穷乏饥饿,身体枯瘦,在荒废凄凉的幽暗中啃干燥之地。
Haggard from want and hunger, they roamed the parched land in desolate wastelands at night.
30:4
在草丛之中采咸草,罗腾的根为他们的食物(罗腾小树名松类)。
In the brush they gathered salt herbs, and their food was the root of the broom tree.
30:5
他们从人中被赶出,人追喊他们如贼一般。
They were banished from their fellow men, shouted at as if they were thieves.
30:6
以致他们住在荒谷之间,在地洞和岩穴中。
They were forced to live in the dry stream beds, among the rocks and in holes in the ground.
30:7
在草丛中叫唤,在荆棘下聚集。
They brayed among the bushes and huddled in the undergrowth.
30:8
这都是愚顽下贱人的儿女,他们被鞭打,赶出境外。
A base and nameless brood, they were driven out of the land.
30:9
现在这些人以我为歌曲,以我为笑谈。
And now their sons mock me in song; I have become a byword among them.
30:10
他们厌恶我,躲在旁边站着,不住地吐唾沫在我脸上。
They detest me and keep their distance; they do not hesitate to spit in my face.
30:11
松开他们的绳索苦待我,在我面前脱去辔头。
Now that God has unstrung my bow and afflicted me, they throw off restraint in my presence.
30:12
这等下流人在我右边起来,推开我的脚,筑成战路来攻击我。
On my right the tribe attacks; they lay snares for my feet, they build their siege ramps against me.
30:13
这些无人帮助的,毁坏我的道,加增我的灾。
They break up my road; they succeed in destroying me-without anyone's helping them.
30:14
他们来如同闯进大破口,在毁坏之间滚在我身上。
They advance as through a gaping breach; amid the ruins they come rolling in.
30:15
惊恐临到我,驱逐我的尊荣如风,我的福禄如云过去。
Terrors overwhelm me; my dignity is driven away as by the wind, my safety vanishes like a cloud.
30:16
现在我心极其悲伤。困苦的日子将我抓住。
And now my life ebbs away; days of suffering grip me.
30:17
夜间,我里面的骨头刺我,疼痛不止,好像龈我。
Night pierces my bones; my gnawing pains never rest.
30:18
因神的大力,我的外衣污秽不堪,又如里衣的领子将我缠住。
In his great power God becomes like clothing to me ; he binds me like the neck of my garment.
30:19
神把我扔在淤泥中,我就像尘土和炉灰一般。
He throws me into the mud, and I am reduced to dust and ashes.
30:20
主阿,我呼求你,你不应允我。我站起来,你就定睛看我。
I cry out to you, O God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me.
30:21
你向我变心,待我残忍,又用大能追逼我。
You turn on me ruthlessly; with the might of your hand you attack me.
30:22
把我提在风中,使我驾风而行,又使我消灭在烈风中。
You snatch me up and drive me before the wind; you toss me about in the storm.
30:23
我知道要使我临到死地,到那为众生所定的阴宅。
I know you will bring me down to death, to the place appointed for all the living.
30:24
然而,人仆倒岂不伸手?遇灾难岂不求救呢?
Surely no one lays a hand on a broken man when he cries for help in his distress.
30:25
人遭难,我岂不为他哭泣呢?人穷乏,我岂不为他忧愁呢?
Have I not wept for those in trouble? Has not my soul grieved for the poor?
30:26
我仰望得好处,灾祸就到了。我等待光明,黑暗便来了。
Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness.
30:27
我心里烦扰不安,困苦的日子临到我身。
The churning inside me never stops; days of suffering confront me.
30:28
我没有日光就哀哭行去(或作我面发黑并非因日晒)。我在会中站着求救。
I go about blackened, but not by the sun; I stand up in the assembly and cry for help.
30:29
我与野狗为弟兄,与鸵鸟为同伴。
I have become a brother of jackals, a companion of owls.
30:30
我的皮肤黑而脱落,我的骨头因热烧焦。
My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever.
30:31
所以,我的琴音变为悲音,我的箫声变为哭声。
My harp is tuned to mourning, and my flute to the sound of wailing.